rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Suggestions Please...

The April 2009 CPWEA newsletter will be coming out soon and I am currently working on content. I just wanted to give any one who might have suggestions on topics for the issue the opportunity to submit them. You can email them (info@caprockplainswind.com)or leave them as a comment on this post.

If there is anything specific you would like more detail on from the transmission summit please let me know and I will get that information into the newsletter and posted on here. I just received the CD of presentations from the summit and therefore have lots of indepth information from each presenter.

Always feel free to leave comments or send an email with questions, concerns, or suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment