rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

A Good Turn Out!

CPWEA's symposium held last night in Floyd County had a great turn out. Wanted to post a quick entry thanking all those who came out; we had close to 100 attendees. Also, thank you to the representatives that came in from Sharyland Utilities, the Public Utility Commission and The Shaw Group; you all did a great job!

Did you miss the event? No problem! Just send me a quick email and I would be happy to share with you the materials from last night. We have a brochure for landowners brought by Brian Almon of the PUCT as well as the powerpoint presentations from both the PUCT and Sharyland.

Be looking for pictures from the event coming soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have property up in Dickens County and a contract with Nextera Energy(formerly FPL)I live in San Marcos Texas and could not make the drive up for the meeting. Could you please share a few details. Thanks
randyhollar@yahoo.com

Post a Comment