rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Events to Attend

I just wanted to share with everyone some upcoming events that I think will be worth attending. Most of them I will be attending myself! And if I miss something please feel free to leave a comment with event details.

This Month:

TREIA - Texas Renewables 2009
November 8th - 10th
OMNI Hotel Austin Southpark
Austin, Texas

Texas Wind Energy Clearinghouse
November 12th - Noon
Texas State Technical College
Sweetwater, Texas
Monthly Luncheon - Bureau Veritas
"A refresher course on wind project development"

AWEA Fall Symposium
November 18th - 20th
Orlando, Florida

Coming up Dec - Feb.

Oklahoma Wind Energy Conference
December 2nd - 3rd
Oklahoma City, Ok

Transmission Summit 2010
January 14th - 15th
Sweetwater, Texas

Southwest Energy Summit
February 11th - 12th
Sweetwater, Texas

0 comments:

Post a Comment